Monday, August 13, 2007

2 Down...99 To Go


On Thursday, July 26 I started reading the seventh (and final) Harry Potter book entitled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I had been anxiously awaiting the experience and was happy to finally have the opportunity to read it. I had picked it up the day it was released (although I was NOT one of the many who picked it up at midnight) and had even knit a bookscarf (a bookmark made to look like a Gryffindor scarf) to complete the theme. (The pattern for the bookscarf can be found in Charmed Knits). I had to wait until I was finished taking the bar exam however, and the wait was worth it. I read the book in 2 days and crossed off the first of my goals! And no, I will not tell you if he lives or dies!


I read Gucci Girls the day after I finished Harry Potter. It was a REALLY quick read. It's actually considered a Young Adult novel but I didn't know that when I first read the description and since I'm slightly interested in fashion (after watching Project Runway) I thought it would be a good read for me. It was alright, nothing I need to own (I borrowed it from the library), but with this book finished I now have 2 items crossed off my list.

No comments: